SPEAK GiRL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't Think It Would Happen....................

3 posters

Go down

Didn't Think It Would Happen.................... Empty Didn't Think It Would Happen....................

Post  hockeychic Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:39 am

Sad My Cousin hooked up with a guy on my hockey team. Shes in 8th grade he's a sophmore. I play JV with all guys so i usally get something from someone. its just i never thought it would be from a team mate. after she hooked up with him he trashed me about hockey. she told him that i was her cousin and he was like "o sorry" but he had already said everything. I know people say things about me playing its just i didnt think it would be from guys on my own team. Crying or Very sad
[size=24]He said things about girls that play hockey in general!!!!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total

hockeychic

Back to top Go down

Didn't Think It Would Happen.................... Empty Re: Didn't Think It Would Happen....................

Post  Rican Mami Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:42 am

what a jerk, prove him wrong and show him how good you really are, dont let it bother you, see who really runs the game Smile

Rican Mami
Admin

https://speakgirl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Didn't Think It Would Happen.................... Empty Re: Didn't Think It Would Happen....................

Post  Morgan21 Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:52 pm

Yeahh
Morgan21
Morgan21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum