SPEAK GiRL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

family problems...???i kno...

2 posters

Go down

family problems...???i kno... Empty family problems...???i kno...

Post  southside_13_chick Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 pm

hey im southside_13_chick
for all of yall are wondering wat do i do if us gurls have family problems well yea its a problem but if it dosent involve you dont be in there but see if you can help if that possible...for example my family was in a family problem like two months ago my parents were fighting on stuff that didnt make sence but some did like my dad came home late leaveing us worried and my mom has to clean,shop,work do everything but thats when i came in i was wonderin wat could i do so i thaugh and thaught but there was nothin i could do but help my mom work,clean,shop i helped and my mom was more than happy to let me help...but then there are sum people who want to take the high road and want to fix it by them self you should let them but if they fall from the high road just make sure your down there or sum1 else it your family to catch them and then see if you can help...my point of view is 8 out of 10 familyz work out...

with love nd care...,
southside_13_chick

p.s for those of yall familys who are broken up im sorry but there is one of the most purfect place to put them and you kno were that iz in your heart they will be there and will stay there...
southside_13_chick
southside_13_chick

Back to top Go down

family problems...???i kno... Empty Family Problemz

Post  xx_thegirl_xx Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 pm

awww
i feel Soo sorry for u out their wid No Parents...
my parents are together which is gud but they do fight sometimes but not Badly when they walk ouT!
but yer.. Very Happy

xx_thegirl_xx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum