SPEAK GiRL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThiS is SOO EmBarrassinG...................................

4 posters

Go down

ThiS is  SOO EmBarrassinG................................... Empty ThiS is SOO EmBarrassinG...................................

Post  xx_thegirl_xx Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 pm

i was on my Bike riding and around the corner i saw some guys hanging around the Sewers..
and theY Were Really Hott Embarassed and the guys were talking an i kept on riding my bike and i YELLED OVER THERE HEYY HOTTIES! and suddenly i lost ConTrol of my Bike and then i Rode Straight into a Letter BoX?
and the guys across from me were Layghing and Laughing their heads off and i was just sitting there Upset Sad
and then i didn't CARE i was bleeding i just FeLL and then i Woke up and i waz in da HospitaL and i didn't knoe i waz there...xx
and the guys Came up to me on my bed and said ARE U OK? Embarassed and i said Yer i 'm Fine and they Just chatt away 2 me and 1 of the hottest guys in their group ASK ME OUT and i was Pitch Red! and i Said YES and we were going ouT!
soo yer....xx
that waz very embarrasinG to fall over and CRASH into a LetterBox!
Wat is ur Embarrasing momeNts>>??
Im Sure Every Gurl on Here Has one?
Tell me about urs? Very Happy Very Happy

xx_thegirl_xx

Back to top Go down

ThiS is  SOO EmBarrassinG................................... Empty Re: ThiS is SOO EmBarrassinG...................................

Post  Morgan21 Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:27 am

WOW..thats must have been embarassing..!!
Morgan21
Morgan21

Back to top Go down

ThiS is  SOO EmBarrassinG................................... Empty Re: ThiS is SOO EmBarrassinG...................................

Post  Morgan21 Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 am

My most embarrasing moment was prolly..when i was in 5th grade me and my friend was walking to an assenbly and we were talking..and my teacher told me to go to the bathroom...i walked in there and looked in the mirror..and there was a piece of toilet paper hanging out of my pants...then i walked back into the gym and my crush says "go to the bathroom much".......... Embarassed Embarassed
Morgan21
Morgan21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rican Mami Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:34 am

awwww !! that musta been Sad

one time i was in the store with my mom n she was all rushing n she was yelling at me, ughh and everybody was looking at her n she was cursing she sounded like a mad lady i hate going shopping with the moms.

Rican Mami
Admin

https://speakgirl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan21 Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 pm

my mom doesnt really yell at stores..but she does get mad at make faces at me
Morgan21
Morgan21

Back to top Go down

ThiS is  SOO EmBarrassinG................................... Empty oooooooooooooooooooo

Post  iluvrapmusic14 Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:26 pm

That must have been very embrassing. My most embrassing moment must have been when I was at school and my boyfriend was right there talking to me and I triped and spiled my drink all over him. His face was red but mine was worst. Embarassed
iluvrapmusic14
iluvrapmusic14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum