SPEAK GiRL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mommy probs

4 posters

Go down

mommy probs Empty mommy probs

Post  tru_08 Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:20 pm

well me and my mom are real close and we tlk about everything but recently shes been having problems with her boyfriend and he recently left her well she calls me crying and stuff and sometimes i feel as though its to much for me...im young and i have the norm tenn problems but taking on my moms are beginning to be to much and i feel as though im missing out on things home worrying about my mom i dnt know wat to do continue to hold her down or tell her its too much but im all she has any advice? Rolling Eyes

tru_08

Back to top Go down

mommy probs Empty Awww....

Post  xx_thegirl_xx Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:36 pm

I feel soo sorri for u....
OMgoodness
i don't know really how to help but i knoe one thing u can ask ur mum if she needs help around the house or do some jobs around the house
or ask wat is da problem and chatt 2 her about it!

xx_thegirl_xx

Back to top Go down

mommy probs Empty Re: mommy probs

Post  Rican Mami Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:08 pm

girl i had the same prob still kinda do but i did tell my mom how i felt i sed mom i know its hard for ya, well she left ma step dad afta 12 years but she was very connected to him n she tells me everything sometimez ts too much i told her strate out like mom i wanna listen and b here for u but sum stuff is alot..ima styll listen but i just want u to no that

Rican Mami
Admin

https://speakgirl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redbud45 Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm

sometimes my mom does that n my friend that happens all the time
redbud45
redbud45

http://redbud45.getgoo.net

Back to top Go down