SPEAK GiRL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Does He See Me As????

3 posters

Go down

What Does He See Me As???? Empty What Does He See Me As????

Post  hockeychic Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 am

confused I love you a guy on my hockey team is a junior and im a freshman. he's really sweet and protects me all the time. and told me if this guy that was bothering me came by he would protect me. well were always joking around and people always ask if were dating alot and he gets really weird when people ask. well like today i was really tired so i was having trouble skating(i was at his work) and most people he would let fall and make a joke out of it but he caught me and told me how he saved my life. well then we were talking about the locker rooms and how i had to walk back n forth for jerseys n he told me well i get ur # so then u dont have to walk back n forth ill just call ya. cause i have a different locker room so i never know what jersey were wearing. well im still not sure if he sees me as ,a little sister, friend I love you , or more? Help???? I love you confused and he doesnt have a girlfriend

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

hockeychic

Back to top Go down

What Does He See Me As???? Empty Re: What Does He See Me As????

Post  Rican Mami Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:09 am

he may like you, do you know if he has a girlfriend?

Rican Mami
Admin

https://speakgirl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Does He See Me As???? Empty Soo Tell him do u Like me MORE then a Friend and see wat he

Post  xx_thegirl_xx Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:12 am

He May Like u? or does he have a gf?
if he protects u and everything i think he would probz like u More then a Friend but why don't u ask him when u have Spare time?
Very Happy Cool

xx_thegirl_xx

Back to top Go down

What Does He See Me As???? Empty Re: What Does He See Me As????

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum